Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Act 2 - Early Arrests

So much has happened in so little time. I cannot even count how many people have been arrested. Betty and Abigail have been professing all of the women they have seen with the Devil. Left and right they are naming names without the slightest hesitation. I must admit, I am a bit reluctant to believe all those women are involved in witchcraft, but they are outcasts in the community. The town will not grieve over their death. Most people might be a little relieved that they are gone.

I hope my ministry will not be affected, and I wish to ensure the safety of my daughters. I know it is what their parents would want. If the outcasts must die then so be it, but the noose will not come anywhere near my families neck.

-Parris

No comments:

Post a Comment