Thursday, November 10, 2011

Act 4 - Abigail Has Vanished!

The worst thing that could have ever happened, has happened. Abigail is gone. She has taken all of my money and she has completely disappeared. I have no clue where she could have gone.

I cannot believe that all of this has happened. At first, it was just some silly girls dancing in a forest, and now so many have died. I feel guilty as I could possibly be. I have been weeping uncontrollably for days. I cannot eat, I cannot sleep, and I cannot pray. I feel that I am mostly responsible for this whole catastrophe. If I could go back in time and do things differently I most certainly would. I was just so worried about myself that at the time I would do anything for the blame not to land on me. What I am going through now is worse than I could have ever imagined.

Last night heard a loud bang on my door. I had no idea what it could have been so I went outside and to my amazement there was a knife stuck in the door. There is only one reason someone would do this. They are tired of all of the lies and they want to repay me for all that has been done. I fear for my life and if I die I'm not sure where I would go. Maybe this can all be repaired somehow, but I am almost certain that it cannot.

-Parris

No comments:

Post a Comment